Author : Andrej Nikitin
Category : Indicators
Last Update : 14 May 2015
Rent Price : 10 USD
Version : 1.10
The Relative Strength Index indicator drawn using a tick chart.
After launching it, wait for enough ticks to come.
RSI Period – period of averaging.
- overbuying level – overbought level.
- overselling level – oversold level.
- calculated bar – number of bars on the chart for the indicator calculation.
The following parameters are intended for adjusting the weight of RSI signals (from 0 to 100). You can find their description in the Signals of the Oscillator Relative Strength Index section of MQL5 Reference.
The oscillator has required direction.
- Reverse behind the level of overbought/oversold level.
- Failed swing.
- Divergence of the oscillator and price.
- Double divergence of the oscillator and price.
Buffer indexes: 0 – RSI_LINE, 1 – SIGNAL_UP, 2 – SIGNAL_DOWN, 3 – BID, 4 – ASK.
Image of Ticks RSI
Download source code of Ticks RSI for only 97 usd